당신은 주제를 찾고 있습니까 “qayamat ki nishaniyan in english – Top 10 Signs Of Qiyamah : that came true in 21st Century“? 다음 카테고리의 웹사이트 https://you.aseanseafoodexpo.com 에서 귀하의 모든 질문에 답변해 드립니다: https://you.aseanseafoodexpo.com/blog/. 바로 아래에서 답을 찾을 수 있습니다. 작성자 Sirat Al Mustaqeem 이(가) 작성한 기사에는 조회수 893,401회 및 좋아요 16,353개 개의 좋아요가 있습니다.
qayamat ki nishaniyan in english 주제에 대한 동영상 보기
여기에서 이 주제에 대한 비디오를 시청하십시오. 주의 깊게 살펴보고 읽고 있는 내용에 대한 피드백을 제공하세요!
d여기에서 Top 10 Signs Of Qiyamah : that came true in 21st Century – qayamat ki nishaniyan in english 주제에 대한 세부정보를 참조하세요
Top 10 Signs Of Judgement Day in Islam:
that came true in 21st Century
(Qiyamat ki nishaniya)
The motto of this video is to create Iman in your heart by making you realise how Close The Qiyamah could be,
and how close the coming of Dajjal, Imam Mahdi \u0026 Eisa A.S. could be..
Voiced by — Anas Abdul Fattah
Compilation by — Saad ibn Sabah
Presentation by — Sirat Al Mustaqim
#SeeratAlMustaqeem #IbnSabah #Qiyamh #QiyamatkiNishaani #Qiyamat #Mahdi
#EisaAS #ImamMahdi #AnasAbdulFatah #SaadibnSabah #Dajjal
Top Signs of Judgement Day
Major signs before judgement day
Qiyamat ki Nishaniya
Signs of Judgement Day
Coming of Dajjal
Coming of Imam Mahdi
Coming of Eisa A.S
Qiyamah is near to 21st century?
qayamat ki nishaniyan in english 주제에 대한 자세한 내용은 여기를 참조하세요.
Only-Quran-Hadith: Hadith : Qayamat ki 6 Nishaniyan
✦ Hadith : Qayamat ki 6 Nishaniyan · 1. My death · 2. The conquest of Jerusalem (Bait Al Muqaddas) · 3. A plague (Virus) that will afflict you as …
Date Published: 4/7/2022
Signs Of Qayamat ( Qayamat ki Nishaniyan ) – DeeniRaah
1. Khasf meaning that there will be three places where the earth will open up and men will be buried alive. · 2. The knowledge of religion will …
Date Published: 4/18/2022
Signs of Qayamat – Ứng dụng trên Google Play
Qayamt ke Nishaniyan called signs of the days of judgement or signs of Qayamat In English, is a beautiful application contain 72 Signs of …
Date Published: 2/8/2022
72 Signs Of Qayamat – Qayamat Ki Nishaniyan – End Of The …
72 Signs Of Qayamat – Qayamat Ki Nishaniyan – End Of The World · 1. People will leave prayer. · 2. People will usurp Ama’naat. · 3. Lying will …
Date Published: 2/23/2022
Hadees On Qayamat Ki Nishaniyan are for preparing for the …
Here you can read and recite Qayamat Ki Nishaniyan In Urdu and Qayamat Ki Nishaniyan In English so that everyone has got the true ea of Islam and what our …
Date Published: 8/7/2021
Qayamat Ki Nishaniyan (Pt.2) – Amazon.com
Check out Qayamat Ki Nishaniyan (Pt.2) by Maulana Tariq Jamil Sahib on Amazon Music. Stream ad-free or purchase CD’s and MP3s now on Amazon.com.
Date Published: 11/8/2022
End of Times (Qayamat ki Nishaniyan) Part 1 of 8
Part one of the End of times (Qayamat ki Nishaniyan) series deals with the listing of the minor and the major signs of the end times based on Quran and …
Date Published: 6/4/2021
Qayamat Ki 72 Nishaniya – razamarkazi
1. Log NAMAZE Garat karne (chhodne) lagenge. · 2. Amanat Zae Karne lagenge. · 3. Sood (Wyaj,Intrest) khaya jaega. · 4. Jhoot ko Halal samjne …
Date Published: 11/25/2021
주제와 관련된 이미지 qayamat ki nishaniyan in english
주제와 관련된 더 많은 사진을 참조하십시오 Top 10 Signs Of Qiyamah : that came true in 21st Century. 댓글에서 더 많은 관련 이미지를 보거나 필요한 경우 더 많은 관련 기사를 볼 수 있습니다.
주제에 대한 기사 평가 qayamat ki nishaniyan in english
- Author: Sirat Al Mustaqeem
- Views: 조회수 893,401회
- Likes: 좋아요 16,353개
- Date Published: 2016. 12. 28.
- Video Url link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dF2rEGoJsU
Qayamat Ki Nishaniyan – Signs of Qayamat
Không có thông tin
Nhà phát triển có thể cung cấp thông tin tại đây về cách họ thu thập và sử dụng dữ liệu của bạn. Tìm hiểu thêm về mục an toàn dữ liệu
72 Signs Of Qayamat – Qayamat Ki Nishaniyan – End Of The World
72 Signs Of Qayamat – Qayamat Ki Nishaniyan – End Of The World
72 Signs Of Qayamat – Qayamat Ki Nishaniyan in Urdu – End Of The World
According to Sahih Muslim, below are 72 signs of Qayamat (End Of The World)
1. People will leave prayer.
2. People will usurp Ama’naat.
3. Lying will become an Art.
4. There will be murders on the slightest of disagreements
5. Interest will become common.
6. There will be very tall buildings
7 People will sell religion for the world.
8. People will treat relatives badly
9 Justice will become a rarity
10 Lies will be considered truth
11. Clothes will be of silk
12. Persecution will become common
13. Divorces will become common
14. Sudden deaths will increase.
15. The usurper of Ama’naat will be considered honest and honorable.
16. The keeper of Ama’naat will be called an usurper of things given to him for safekeeping
17. Liars will be thought of as honest
18. Honest people will be thought of as liars
19. False accusations will become the norm.
20. It will be hot in spite of rain.
21. Instead of wishing for children, people will pray that they not have children
22. People from bad backgrounds and with bad upbringing will live a life of luxury (material, not peaceful).
23. Good people, when they try to practice, will be cut off from the world
24. Previously good people will also usurp Ama’naat.
25. Leaders will become persecutors.
26. Ulema and Qaris will commit adultery.
27. People will wear clothes of animal skin.
28. But their hearts will smell and will be dead.
29. And will be bitter.
30. Gold will become common.
31. Demand for silver will increase.
32. Sin will increase.
33. Peace will become rare.
34. Ayaats from the Quran will be decorated and calligraphy will become.
35. Mosques will be decorated.
36. And will have tall Minars.
37. But hearts will be empty.
38. Alcoholic drinks will be consumed.
39. Punishments ordered by the Shariah will be revoked and will not longer be implemented.
40. Women will order their mother around.
41. People who are with naked feet, naked bodies and against religion will become kings.
42. Women will trade along with men.
43. Women will imitate men.
44. Men will imitate women.
45. People will swear by things other than Allah and the Quran.
46. Even Muslims will be prepared to give false testimony, without being incited to it.
47. Only people one knows will be greeted with the salaam.
48. The knowledge of the Shariah will be used to earn worldly things.
49. Acts, which earn the Akhirah, will be used to earn the world.
50. Assets belonging to the nation will be considered and treated as personal treasures by the rulers.
51. Ama’naat will be considered ones personal asset.
52. Zakaat will be considered as a penalty.
53. The lowest and the worst man in the nation will become its leader.
54. People will not obey their fathers.
55. And will mistreat their mothers.
56. And will not hold back from harming their friends.
57. And will obey their wives.
58. And the voices of the men who commit adultery will be raised in mosques.
59. Women who sing will be treated with great deference.
60. Instruments of music will be kept with great care.
61. Alcohol will be drunk on the highways.
62. People will be proud of their acts of persecution.
63. Justice will be sold in the courts.
64. The number of men in the police force will increase.
65. Instead of music, the Quran will be used to gain pleasure for its tune and style (qirat), not for what it preaches, its meaning or for rewards in the Akhirah.
66. Animal fur will be used.
67. The last of the Ummat will curse those before them (clearly seen today in people who call the Prophet’s companion’s names).
68. Either Allah will send a Red Storm upon you.
69. Or Earthquakes.
70. Or your faces will be changed.
71. Or a rain of rocks from the skies. Asteroids? Meteors.
72. Lies will become a habit of the rulers and the rich.
The Prophet Muhammad Salallaho Alaihi Wa Alehi Wassallam also said:
1. Alcohol will be called Sherbat and will be considered Halal.
2. Interest will be called Trade and will be considered Halal.
3. Brides will be called Gifts and will be considered Halal.
4. Women will be naked in spite of wearing dresses.
This Hadith has baffled the Ulema for a very long time until now:
The three kind of naked women are:
1. Those who wear see-through dresses.
2. Those who wear tight dresses.
3. Those whose dresses are so short and they expose the body.
Women will have hair, like the hump of a camel. (This hadith too, bad baffled the Ulema for quite a long time till they saw current hairstyles. I believe it came into fashion about 5 years ago).
Allah knows better
Qayamat Ki Nishaniyan in Urdu
Hadees On Qayamat Ki Nishaniyan are for preparing for the day of judgment
Sahih Bukhari Hadith No. 5961
Narrated `Aisha: (the wife of the Prophet) I bought a cushion having pictures on it. When Allah’s Apostle saw it, he stopped at the gate and did not enter. I noticed the signs of hatred (for that) on his face! I said, O Allah’s Apostle! I turn to Allah and His Apostle in repentance! What sin have I committed? He said, What about this cushion? I said, ‘I bought it for you to sit on and recline on. Allah’s Apostle said, The makers of these pictures will be punished (severely) on the Day of Resurrection and it will be said to them, ‘Make alive what you have created.’ He added, Angels do not enter a house in which there are pictures.
Sahih Muslim Hadith No. 97
Abu Huraira reported: One day the Messenger of Allah ( صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم ) appeared before the public that a man came to him and said: Prophet of Allah, (tell me) what is Iman. Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) replied: That you affirm your faith in Allah, His angels, His Books, His meeting, His Messengers and that you affirm your faith in the Resurrection hereafter. He (again) said: Messenger of Allah, (tell me) what does al-Islam signify. He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Al-Islam signifies that you worship Allah and do not associate anything with Him and you establish obligatory prayer and you pay the obligatory poor-rate (Zakat) and you observe the fast of Ramadan. He (the inquirer) again said: Messenger of Allah, what does al-Ihsan imply? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: That you worship Allah as if you are seeing Him, and in case you fail to see Him, then observe prayer (with this idea in your mind) that (at least) He is seeing you. He (the inquirer ) again said: Messenger of Allah, when would there be the hour (of Doom)? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: The one who is asked about it is no better informed than the inquirer. I, however, narrate some of its signs (and these are): when the slave-girl will give birth to he master, when the naked, barefooted would become the chiefs of the people – these are some of the signs of (Doom). (Moreover) when the shepherds of the black (camels) would exult themselves in buildings, this is one of the signs of (Doom). (Doom) is one of the five (happenings wrapped in the unseen) which no one knows but Allah. Then he (the Messenger of Allah) recited (the verse): Verily Allah! with Him alone is the knowledge of the hour and He it is Who sends (down the rain) and knows that which is in the wombs and no person knows whatsoever he shall earn tomorrow, and a person knows not in whatsoever land he shall die. Verily Allah is Knowing, Aware. He (the narrator, Abu Huraira) said: Then the person turned back and went away. The Messenger of Allah ( صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم ) said: Bring that man back to me. They (the Companions of the Prophet present there) went to bring him back, but they saw nothing there. Upon this the Messenger of Allah remarked: he was Gabriel, who came to teach the people their religion
Sahih Muslim Hadith No. 99
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah ( صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم ) said: Ask me (about matters pertaining to religion), but they (the Companions of the Holy Prophet) were too much overawed out of profound respect for him to ask him (anything). In the meanwhile a man came there, and sat near his knees and said: Messenger of Allah, what al-lslam is? -to which he (the Holy Prophet) replied: You must not associate anything with Allah, and establish prayer, pay the poor-rate (Zakat) and observe (the fasts) of Ramadan. He said: You (have) told the truth. He (again) said: Messenger of Allah, what al-Iman (the faith) is? He (the Holy Prophet) said: That you affirm your faith in Allah, His angels, His Books, His meeting, His Apostles, and that you believe in Resurrection and that you believe in Qadr (Divine Decree) in all its entirety, He (the inquirer) said: You (have) told the truth. He (again) said: Messenger of Allah, what al-Ihsan is? Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: (Al-Ihsan implies) that you fear Allah as if you are seeing Him, and though you see Him not, verily He is seeing you. He (the inquirer) said: You (have) told the truth. He (the inquirer) said: When there would be the hour (of Doom)? (Upon this) he (the HolyProphet said: The one who is being asked about it is no better informed than the inquirer himself. I, however, narrate some of its signs (and these are): when you see a slave (woman) giving birth to her master – that is one of the signs of (Doom) ; when you see barefooted, naked, deaf and dumb (ignorant and foolish persons) as the rulers of the earth – that is one of the signs of the Doom. And when you see the shepherds of black camels exult in buildings – that is one of the signs of Doom. The (Doom) is one of the five things (wrapped) in the unseen. No one knows them except Allah. Then (the Holy Prophet) recited (the folowing verse): Verily Allah! with Him alone is the knowledge of the hour and He it is Who sends down the rain and knows that which is in the wombs and no person knows whatsoever he shall earn on morrow and a person knows not in whatsoever land he shall die. Verily Allah is Knowing, Aware. He (the narrator, Abu Huraira) said: Then the person stood up an (made his way). The Messenger of Allah ( صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم ) said: Bring him back to me. He was searched for, but they (the Companions of the Holy Prophet) could not find him. The Messenger of Allah ( صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم ) thereupon said: He was Gabriel and he wanted to teach you (things pertaining to religion) when you did not ask (them yourselves).
Sahih Muslim Hadith No. 385
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah ( صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم ) observed: There has never been a Prophet amongst the prophets who was not bestowed with a sign amongst the signs which were bestowed (on the earlier prophets). Human beings believed in it and verily I have been conferred upon revelation (the Holy Qur’an) which Allah revealed to me. I hope that I will have the greatest following on the Day of Resurrection.
Sahih Muslim Hadith No. 7244
A’isha reported that Allah’s Messenger ( صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم ) was startled in the state of sleep. We said: Allah’s Messenger, you have done something in the state of your sleep which you never did before, Thereupon he said: Strange it is that some people of my Ummah would attack the House (Ka’ba) (for killing) a person who would belong to the tribe of the Quraish and he would try to seek protection in the House. And when they would reach the plain ground they would be sunk. We said: Allah’s Messenger, all sorts of people throng the path. Thereupon he said: Yes, there would be amongst them people who would come with definite designs and those who would come under duress and there would be travellers also, but they would all be destroyed through one (stroke) of destruction. though they would be raised in different states (on the Day of Resurrection). Allah would, however, raise them according to their intention.
Sunan Ibn Majah Hadith No. 64
It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said: One day the Prophet (ﷺ) appeared among the people. A man came to him and said: ‘O messenger of Allah, what is Iman (faith)?’ He said: ‘To believe in Allah, His angels, His books, His Messengers and the meeting with, and to believe in the Final Resurrection.’ He said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, what is Islam?’ He said: ‘To worship Allah (alone) and not to associate anything with Him; to establish the prescribed prayers, to pay the obligatory Zakat, and to fast Ramadan.’ He said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, what is Ihsan? He said: ‘To worship Allah as if you see Him, for even though you do not see Him, He sees you.’ He said: O Messenger of Allah, when will the Hour be?’ He said: ‘The one who is being asked about it does not know more than the one who is asking. But I will tell you about its signs. When the slave woman gives birth to her mistress that is one of its signs. When the shepherds compete in constructing tall buildings that is one of its signs. And there are five things which no one knows except Allah.’ Then the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) recited the Verse: Verily, Allah, with Him (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour, He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs. No person knows what he will earn tomorrow, and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily, Allah is All-Knower, All-Aware (of things).
Enter the characters you see below
Sorry, we just need to make sure you’re not a robot. For best results, please make sure your browser is accepting cookies.
End of Times (Qayamat ki Nishaniyan) Part 1 of 8
Why is there so much suffering in this world? Why is there evil? What is the purpose of Life? Dr Jeffery Lang explains how, as an at…
Qayamat Ki 72 Nishaniya
Qayamat ki 72 Nishaniya
Hazrat Huzaifa (Radiyallahu Ta’ala Anhu) se Riwayat he k Huzure Akram (Saw) ne Irshad farmaya ke QAYAMAT k Qareeb 72 Bate pesh Aaegi.
Woh Nishaniya niche pesh ki jati he
1. Log NAMAZE Garat karne (chhodne) lagenge. (Yani NAMAZO ka Ehtimam Rukhsat ho jaega.)
2. Amanat Zae Karne lagenge. Yani jo Amanat un k Pas rakhi jaegi us me khayanat karne lagenge.
3. Sood (Wyaj,Intrest) khaya jaega.
4. Jhoot ko Halal samjne lagenge. (yani jhoot 1 fan (hunar) ban jaega. k kon kitni sifat se jhoot bol leta he)
5. Mamuli mamuli bato par khun rezi karne lgenge. Zara si bat pa dusre ki jaan le lenge.
6. Unchi-Unchi (Lambi, Tall) Imarate (buildeng) banaenge.
7. ILAM bech kar log Dunay jama karenge.
8. Qata Rahmee Yani Rishte daro se bad-suluki hogi.
9. Insaf naayab ho jaega.(Yani Insaaf mushkil se mil sakega)
10. Jhoot sach ban jaega.
11. Resham ka libas pehna jaega. (Yad rahe k Resham ka libas pehnna Mard k liye JAIZ nahi he)
12. Zulam aam ho jaega.
13. Talaq ki kasrat hogi. (Yani khub TALAQ di jaegi.) Yad rahe k Talaq dena halal or Jaiz kamo me sab se na pasandida kam he
14. Nagahani Maut aam ho jaegi. yani aisi maut aam ho jae gi jis ka pehle se pata na hoga. balki achanak pata chalega k falana abhi zinda theek thak tha or ab mar gaya.
15. KHAYANAT karne wale ko AMEEN (Amanat Dar) samja jaega. Yani jo Amanat me khayanat karta hoga. log usi par bharosa karne lagenge.
16. AmanatDar ko khain (khayanat karne wala) samja jaega. yani AMANATDAR par Tohmat (ILZAM) lagai jaegi k ye Amanat me khayanat karnewala he.
17. Jhoote ko Sach-cha samja jaega.
18. Sach-che ko Jhoota samja jaega.
19. Tohmatdarazi (ILZAM lagana) aam ho jaegi. Yani log Ek-Dusre par Jhooti Tohmate lagaenge.
20. Barish k bawajud Garmee hogi.
21. Log Awlad ki khwahish karne k bajae Awlad se karahat karne lagenge.
Aaj dekh le k Khandani Mansuba bandi (BIRTH CONTROL) ho rahi he. or ye nara lagaya jata he k “Bach-che Do hi achhe.”
22. Kameeno k Thath honge. Yani KAMEENE log bade Thath se aish or ishrat k sath zindagi guzarenge.
23. SHAREEFO ki Naak me Dam aa jaega. yani Shareef log apni sharafat ko le kar bethenge to Dunya se kat jaege.
24. Ameer or Wazeer Jhoot k aadi ban jaege. Yani sarbarahe hukumat (hukumat wale bat bat par jhoot bolenge.
25. Ameen khayanat karne lagenge. Yani jis k pas amanat rakhi jaegi woh us amanat me khayanat karne lage ga.
26. Sardar Zulam pehsa honge. yani qaum k sardar (Bade log) zulam karne wale honge.
27. Aalim or Qari badkar honge. Yani Aalim bhi he or Quran ki Tilawat bhi karte he Magar BADKAR he.(ALLAH KI PANAH)
28. Log janwaro ki khalo ka libas pehanne lagenge.
29. Dil Murdar se zyada badbudar honge.
30. Dil Elwe se zyada kadwe honge.
31. Sona (GOLD) aam ho jaega. (Jaisa aaj kal he.)
32. Chandi ki mang hogi. (Jaisa aaj kal he)
33. Gunah zyada honge. (yani log khub Gunaho me mubtala honge.)
34. Aman (Shanti, chain, Sukun) kam ho jaega.
35. Quran e Kareem k Nuskho ko Aarasta kiya jaega. or us par Naqsh o Nigar (Desigen) banaya jaega.
36. Masjido me Naqsh o Nigar kiya jaega. Yani khubsurat Desigens wali masjide hongi.
37. Unche Unche Minar banege. (Jaisa aaj ham dekh rahe he.)
38. lekin ( Masjido, Quran ko zinat wala banane k ba wajud) Dil wiran honge.
39. Sharab pee jaegi. yani sharab aam ho jaegi.
40. Shariat ki Sazae (Islamic Law) jaise (Zina, Chori, Bohtan, Khun etc.) ko khatam kiya jaega.
41. Beti ma par Hukumat karegi. or us k sath aisa suluk karegi jaise aaqa apni kaneez k sath suluk karta he.
42. Gair muhazzab log badshah banege. yani jo log nasab or Akhlaq k etibar se kameene or neeche darje k samje jate he wo hukumat karne lagenge.
43. Tijarat me Aurat Mard k sath shirkat karegi. jaise Aaj kal ho raha he k Aurate zindagi k har kam me mardo k shana ba shana chalne ki koshish kar rahi he
44. Mard Aurat ki naqal karenge,
45. Aurte Mardo ki naqal karenge.Aaj dekh le faishan ne ye halat kar di he k dur se dekho to pata lagana mushkil hota he k ye mard he ya Aurat ?
46. Gairullah ki Qasme khai jaegi.Qasam sirf Allah ki ya us ki Sifat ki kha sakte he. magar log or chizo ki qasam khaenge (tere sar ki, bap ki, Gause pak ki, Maula Ali ki
47. Musalman bhi bagair kahe jhooti Gawahi dene ko Taiyar ho jaenge.(or log to karte hi honge. magar Musalman bhi jhooti Gawahi dene ko Taiyar ho jaenge)
48. Sirf Jaan pehchan k logo ko salam kiya jaega.(Raste un logo se salam nahi kiya jaega jin se jan pehcan nahi he.agar jan pehchan he to salam kar lenge.)
49. Deen ka ILAM Dunya k liye padha jaega.
50. Aakhirat k naam se Dunya kamai jaegi.
51. Maal-e-Ganeemat ko Zaati maal samja jaega.
52. Amanat ko Loont ka maal samja jaega. Yaani agar kisi ne Amanat rakhwadi to samjenge k ye Loont ka maal hasil ho gaya.
53. ZAKAT ko Jurmana (TAX) samja jaega.
54. Sab se Razeel (kameena) Aadmi Qaum ka leedar or Qaid ban jaega.yani jo shakhs sab se zyada bad khaslat hoga us ko Qaum k log apna qaeed or Hero bana lenge.
55. Aadmee apne baap ki Na farmani karega.
56. Aadmee apni Maa se bad Suluki karega.(bure Akhlaq se pesh Aaega)
57. Dost Dost ko (Bila zizak) Nuqsan pahochaega.
58. Shohar biwi ki itaat karega. (Biwi ki Baat man kar chalega)
59. Badkaro ki Aawaze masjido me Buland hongi.
60. Gaane wali Aurato ki Izzat ki jaegi. Yani jo gane-bajane ka kaam karne wali he un ko buland martaba diya jaega.
61. Gaane bajae or mosiqi k Saman ko hifazat se Rakha jaega.
62. Aam Rasto par Sharab pee jaegi.
63. Zulam karne ko Fakhr samja jaega. ( Achha kam samja jaega.)
64. Insaf bikne lagega. Yaani Adalato (CAURT) me insaf farokht hoga. log paise dekar us ko kharidenge.
65. Police walo ki kasrat hogi. (Police wale bahot zyada hogne. jaise k aaj kal he.)
66. Qurane kareem ko Nagma (Gaane) ka zariya banaya jaega. (Quran ko Sawab hasil karne k liye nahi padha jaega.)
67. Darindo (Fadkhanewale janwar) ki khal ka istiamal kiya jaega.
68. Ummat k Aakhri log apne se pehle logo par l’an-t’an karenge. Yani un par Tanqeed karenge or un par etemad nahi karenge.
69. Ya to tum par surkh Aandhiya Aaegi
70. Ya zalzale Aaenge.
71. Ya logo ki Surate badal jaegi.(Hadees ka mafhum he k Raat ko log Gaane Baaje me lagenge or Subah un ki surate bandar or Suwwar jaisi ho jaegi.
72. Ya Aasman se Patthar barse ya Allah ki taraf se koi or Azab aajae.
(ALLAH ki Panah)
-Durre Mansur 6:52
Mohammed Raza Markazi
키워드에 대한 정보 qayamat ki nishaniyan in english
다음은 Bing에서 qayamat ki nishaniyan in english 주제에 대한 검색 결과입니다. 필요한 경우 더 읽을 수 있습니다.
이 기사는 인터넷의 다양한 출처에서 편집되었습니다. 이 기사가 유용했기를 바랍니다. 이 기사가 유용하다고 생각되면 공유하십시오. 매우 감사합니다!
사람들이 주제에 대해 자주 검색하는 키워드 Top 10 Signs Of Qiyamah : that came true in 21st Century
- 10 signs of Qiyamah
- Signs of Judgement Day islam
- Qiyamat ki nishaniya
- Anas Fattah
- Sirat Al Mustaqim
- Coming of Dajjal
- Coming of Eisa
- Coming of Imam Mahdi
- Day of judgement
Top #10 #Signs #Of #Qiyamah #: #that #came #true #in #21st #Century
YouTube에서 qayamat ki nishaniyan in english 주제의 다른 동영상 보기
주제에 대한 기사를 시청해 주셔서 감사합니다 Top 10 Signs Of Qiyamah : that came true in 21st Century | qayamat ki nishaniyan in english, 이 기사가 유용하다고 생각되면 공유하십시오, 매우 감사합니다.